Monday, May 9, 2016

What's in my Z Palette? Swatches Included!


Because I've spent some time building the perfect palette in the past few months, getting rid of shadows I don't use, and re-purchasing shadows I'd used up, I thought it would be fun to do a post on what's in my Z-Palette.

So, without further ado, let's get to the pictures and swatches!



Some favorites include MAC's Satin Taupe, Wedge and Woodwinked. Other favorites include Anastasia Beverly Hills Chiffon, Make Up For Ever ME-644 (this shadow is seriously stunning), and Rouge Bunny Rouge's Bohemian Waxwing.


Hope you had fun looking into my Z-Palette. If you have any questions about these shadows, don't hesitate to leave your questions below! I'd be happy to answer!

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful neutral palette! I have a few z palettes but so disorganised. You inspired me to get them sorted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me a while to get mine sorted as I also had a few disorganized Z-Palette. Totally worth it though! I'll be waiting for your post ;)

      Delete
  2. That's a really pretty well-rounded neutral palette! I use z palettes and several of theBalm customizable palettes and enjoy them more than the pre-made palettes I own. I enjoy organizing them into differnt themes. I like your blog and the photography and find I enjoy many of the same products you do. Bohemian Waxwing is one of my favorites too. It's a hard to pin down color. It looks different on me than in your swatches. But I think it's really pretty and unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love playing around with palettes! Glad you have your own system. ;) Bohemian Waxwing IS hard to describe, but oh so pretty. I absolutely love it. Thanks for visiting and commenting! Much appreciated!

      Delete
  3. That's such a lovely neutral collection. I do own Mac Arena too and I am looking to get more Makeup Geek eyeshadows. Do you happen to own Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream or Peach Smoothie? I would like to know how they compare to Arena...

    ReplyDelete