Thursday, July 10, 2014

Live Clean Exotic Silk Keratin Oil

When it comes to hair, I consider myself to have a pretty low maintenance routine. I wash my hair 3 times a week, and blow dry/straighten a couple times a week. When I can, I like to let my hair air dry as much as possible. A product I've been adding to my hair routine recently has been the Live Clean Exotic Silk Keratin Oil. I've never been a massive fan of silicone in products because 1) silicone heavy products block my pores and 2) silicone coats your face/hair without nourishing it. So I was pretty excited to see that the Live Clean Exotic Silk Keratin Oil has no silicones. I don't think I've ever owned a hair oil that didn't have any! It's also 99% plant derived, contains no mineral oils, and no parabens. That's good in itself, but I'm just stocked on the no-silicone part.


I use it in my hair when I air dry it (to tame the frizz) but also to straighten, and blow dry it. I even use it as a finishing serum at the end of my blow-out. The key is to use a very small amount and work it into the ends of your hair. Because it is a pure oil, a little goes a long way, and a tiny bit more than a little can leave your hair a bit heavy. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. It also does a great job cutting down the frizz in my hair on that second day hair! The best part? The delicious coconut beachy smell!

* I have received this product for consideration but my opinions are always my own. I am not being compensated for this review and I always strive to review products with honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment