Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish in Ever Reddy


Good morning! Today, I bring you a quick post to show you a nail polish that has really impressed me recently. The Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish in Ever Reddy is the most perfect shade of red. It's vibrant, yet doesn't pull too orange, or pink. It's a true bright red!

I wore this polish on a whim as I was fancying a red polish, and I didn't wear any base coat. I usually wear a base coat, but couldn't be bothered that day for some reason. I thought this would let the polish stain the hell outta my nail, but lucky for me, it didn't. In fact, without a base, I'm thoroughly impressed with its wear time. It wore very well for 4 days, and only after that did I start seeing a bit of tip-wear.


The polish was almost opaque in one coat, but I used two coat since I didn't use a base. I think I've found myself a new red staple polish to add to my collection!

*Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment