Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gift Set Wishlist




Once a year, every year, I get gift set envy. As soon as Sephora releases their gift sets for the holidays, I'm drooling. I mean what's not to love when, first and foremost, you get more bang for your buck? Here are the ones I've had my eye on and that I might gift to myself this holiday season.

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Set  (C$49, Value of C$111)- I'm obsessed with my Anastasia Brow Whiz and have heard nothing but good things about their eyeshadows. I must try them and this gift seems like the perfect way to go about. Even better, it's available at my local Sephora (hints to family members who might be reading this and who live close to said Sephora).
2. Caudalie Vinosource Duo - (C$48, Value of C$67) I've been wanting to try the Vinosource by Caudalie for a while and what better way to do it than with a gift set? I'm especially curious about the S.O.S. Eye Rescue as my eyes have been looking terrible lately!
3. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip - (Sold out on the website! NOOOOOOO! Might still be available in store!) Redheadphd went through her first impressions of the the gift set on Youtube a while back and I seriously loved every single color. Check out her video here - she describes the shades very well and actually tries every one of them on herself! It's a really good point of reference if you're interested in the gift set.
4. L'Occitane Delicious Almond Set - (C$71) I've been wanting to try that shower oil for the longest time! This gift set isn't the best of deals, but it does come with some other goodies such as a hand cream and some skin oil!
5. Formula X for Sephora - The Twenty-Two - (C$66) I obviously don't need more nail polish, but this kit seems too good to pass up! It has a good mix of pastels, bright, glitters and chrome shades - you probably have everything you need in there to start a good nail polish collection. I'm also really curious about this new formula! Anyone know if it's any good?
6. Fresh Sugar Star Set - (C$75) Not cheap, but if you're a fan of Fresh, this is your chance to get all the shades at a cheaper price. There are actually other gift sets with less balms, so you can actually pick a cheaper option as well! For you sheer lip color lovers, this is the bomb.
7. Buxom Serial Kisser Collection of 5 Mini Lipsticks - ($40) One of the better deals I've listed today! 4 lipsticks for $40! Redheadphd on Youtube has listed them as some of her favorite lipsticks, so I feel like these definitely deserve a try!

What gift sets are you lusting after this holiday season?

6 comments:

  1. Ummm - can you please stop with the tempting? Sephora VIB sale is just a week away, I hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, drooling all over the place :D Sephora's Give me more lip is simply amazing, if I can get it on Ebay, it would be a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sephora gift sets... sighhs. I'm lusting over the Shisedo Ibuki set, the Bite Beauty Lip Set, and the Sephora Favourites Glitz and Glam. It's so hard not to run to a sephora and go pick them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the link, i've been debating the sephora lip set for ages, but i suspect i don't need it lol. I do want the nail polish one though! and the caudalie, though i saw another set on beautybar that has those plus the grape water spray for the same price!

    ReplyDelete