Thursday, June 13, 2013

Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Rosewater - Review & Swatches

When it comes to summer, who wants to wear thick, heavy lipsticks. The answer is, nobody. And I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of gloopy glosses either in sweltering heat. This is why a product like the Laura Mercier Stick Gloss are perfect for summer.

The Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Rosewater is a gorgeous true strawberry pink. It does contain a bit of shimmer, but nothing that is obvious on the lips. In fact, when you apply the lipstick to your lips, it really makes them look plumper and fuller. I think this is due to the combination of different shimmer in the lipstick.


The packaging is very simple. I kind of like it that way!

Swatched on my hand.

Overall I'd recommend this product. It's comfortable to wear, doesn't dry out my lips, and the color is very flattering. I wouldn't say this is pigmented, but it definitely has some color to it, much like the Rouge Coco Shines from Chanel. In fact, the texture is quite similar, but I'd describe the Stick Gloss as being creamier. This has been traveling in my handbag for well over a month and is being well used.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this was helpful!

2 comments: