Sunday, September 2, 2012

Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato - Review and Swatches!

I'd like to share with you my new favorite product! I recently purchased Clinique's Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato and I absolutely love it! It's very similar to Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain but I find this formula more moisturizing and less waxy. Granted, it doesn't last as long because it is most of a glossy lipstick, but it does leave behind a nice stain.



 Swatch on my hand.

Generously applied on my lips.

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add color to your lips, I highly suggest this Chubby Stick. It's compact enough to carry around, lightweight and easy to use. It even has a retractable base. Plus, I don't think you can go wrong with this shade - it's a pinky/coral bright summery shade that would look great on any complexion. And if you're not a fan of bright colors, you can always apply it lightly for a soft stain!

Hope your weekend is going well!  It's a long weekend here in Canada and I must say, my extra day off is really needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment