Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Very First Knockwurst - OPI's Germany Collection

Anyone else as excited as me about the OPI Germany collection? I very much restrained myself picking out colors because I only got two color and wanted every single one from the collection.

My first pick is My Very First Knockwurst (my second being Every Month is Oktoberfest). It's a gorgeous nude/pink. It applied flawlessly in two coats!



I though it was a great option for a neutral pink - most of the time, I find these types of polishes too pink. Plus, it was quite long wearing lasting a good three days without chips or tip wear! 

Sneak peek at what's coming on the blog! My Vika Alex is settled and full! As you can see, it's comfortably nesting between two dressers.


Movie of the week: Hugo. Hugo is a gorgeous film about a young boy who lives alone in a Paris train station. The cinematography of this film is absolutely and completely breathtaking. If you're watching the movie, take a moment to observe how busy the background is, and how imaginative the set design is. Oh and it's a Martin Scorsese movie and well, whatever he does is genius. Except maybe for Shutter Island, which I didn't love. But yes, Hugo is a must see. DO IT.

Hope you're all having a good week! Pay day is today and I might have done some damage, courtesy of miss Chelsea of chelsea wears! Enabler alert!!


6 comments:

  1. When I first seen this collection I thought "eh, boring" but the more I see swatches popping up the more smitten I get.. those jewel toned shimmers? To DIE for. This is a fab neutral, palette cleanser shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the collection so much I bought the mini set plus 3 full sized bottles! I love jewel toned metallics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! I'm looking for a pale pink-this looks perfect!

    I loved Hugo-such a sweet film=)

    ReplyDelete