Sunday, June 17, 2012

China Glaze's Hey Sailor

Moving has totally taken over my life - boxes of books, nail polish and shoes are lying around me and the disorder is drying my crazy! However, the bonuses include living with the boy, my new plant, and an extra awesome closet, laundry room and kitchen. I've gone way up in apartment quality!

Now for the nail polish of the day - China Glaze's Hey Sailor!


Hey Sailor is a beautiful bright cherry red color. This picture has one coat of Hey Sailor and a top coat of Seche Vite. I'm quite impressed that this polish is opaque in one coat! My nails were in bad condition when this picture was taken, that's why the polish looks so poor on my nail, but I assure you the formula of this polish was excellent!

Hope you've all had a good week! It's so nice to see the weather be nice once again - too bad I'm stuck inside unpacking boxes!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatch of this you have! I especially love one coaters. Usually they make great polish's to stamp with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I didn't know but that makes sense. I haven't tried stamping yet but I feel like I really should!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous - it's so opaque for only one coat!!

    http://wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely a winner if you're in a hurry!

      Delete
  3. Great colour I love it I fact I have it on my nails right now haha xx

    ReplyDelete