Monday, February 20, 2012

Maybelline true love part II ?

What's up with Maybelline doing decent things as of late? 

The Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows have been extremely popular in the blogosphere. And I can't say I blame this popularity. I picked out Tough as Taupe and I quite like it.




The color comes out to be quite a neutral/leaning towards cool toned taupe. I don't know that I would say I prefer this formula to MAC's Paint Pot. Yes, as most bloggers have mentioned, they are creamier than the MAC Paint Pots but I find they do not last as long on the lid. Perhaps it is only a problem with Tough as Taupe but I found that all my Paint Pots lasted longer. Tough as Taupe, however, has excellent color payoff though and looks great as a base for a smokey eye. I'd definitely recommend this product if you do no have extremely oily eyelids. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment