Friday, November 18, 2011

Cocktail for me?

Just want to share a little experience with water marble nails. I've tried twice now to come up with something decent. Guys, it is the hardest thing ever. I give up. No water marble on here. Nail polish everywhere, colors not spreading, tape all over the place.

Therefore, I just have plain, good ol' regular nail polish love for ya in this post. That is, for Essie, of course.

Essie's Cocktail Bling is a color I've been excited about. Looking at the swatches online, it seemed like a very unique color - it is also that in real life. The very greyed-out lilac/periwinkle color is surprisingly flattering on my skintone. 



It wore quite well during the week. Definitely a recommendation - especially if you're looking for a non-traditional fall color!

A few pictures of my week:

I still haven't built up the guts to cook from this beautiful cookbook.


Jewelery! 

Billie hasn't sat still for a picture in ages. I gots to get some good ones soon!  

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment