Monday, August 29, 2011

By far the brightest polish I've ever worn and mini-vacation pictures!

China Glaze's Shocking Pink is actually quite nice for a neon. I find it has a distinct 70s feel (obviously) to it and I like it. It makes me want wear spandex and take Polaroid pictures!


The formula is only okay. The first coat was really streaky and the second coat left a some bald patches. I left it at that though because I'm lazy.


The accent nail is two coats of China Glaze Snow Globe. It looks very chunky in the pictures but it didn't look that bad in real life. I was pretty pumped about having this manicure for my vacation - especially because it was to GLOW under the BLACKLIGHTS at the CLUB. WOAH!

Remember when I said I was leaving the city for the beach, beer and lobster? Well it ended up being that and more - including locking keys in the car in the middle of nowhere, extremely cold and windy beach with deer flies, cute schnauzer, mussels and clams, rum, dancing and good music. Oh and I met Post Tropical Storm Irene on the way back, no big.

Mollie was the sweetest little dog ever. She just loves people. Here she is, claiming the chair.

My feet on the beach. Wearing OPI's Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ on ze toesies. 

The wind MAY have been really strong... Hence the messy messy hair.

The boy, trying to kill some deer flies.

I found some kewl stuff...



And went for a boat ride! It wasn't the one in the picture though - a much better one.

All and all, twas an amazing vacation. I met some great people, ate some delicious seafood and smelled lots of beach air. I loved it. It was just what I needed. Plus, I knew it was a good vacation because Monday at work was brutal - it's always a good sign.

Next will be a few more China Glazes polishes as I have a slight obsession with them right now. The brush is just so fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment