Friday, August 26, 2011

Bullish, OPI?

Doesn't the name make you think of bullshit? It's totally a pun on that, I'm sure. Either way, this polish isn't bullshit OPI, it's very seriously pretty. It's a classic red with a hint of orange. It's very flattering on my skintone and I would think it would be just as beautiful on a tanned skin.


The formula was great, as is usual with OPI. However, I'm not sure I could say I'm a fan of their brushes. I find wide brushes always make it harder to flub up the side of your nail. But then again, this isn't anything a Q-Tip and a little remover can't fix. The colors is the most color accurate in the last picture.


I'm heading off for a great adventure this weekend! Lots of beer, friends, beach and laughter - hopefully. And LOBSTER! Fresh off the dock. Things like this make me realize how lucky I am to have the life I have. Even if I'm jeal of all my friends' money making abilities - life is still good. Especially with lobster somewhere in there. I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's a great color and you have perfect nails! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had quite the time! I'll be posting pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete