Monday, July 18, 2011

OPI's Party in My Cabana - Summer Perfection

I'm kind of sick of pink. Even though this is a very pretty color. The formula was excellent, the drying time was excellent, the wear time was excellent. See? Boooooring. I think I need a nail polish challenge. Doesn't stop me from highly recommending this polish for you pink lovers. It's a very summery shade and would look really good as a toenail color.




I may be posting a tutorial for splatter nails. We'll see if it even looks decent. Half of the time, I don't know what the eff I'm doing - including stuff to do with nails. So don't expect anything even half decent.

On the other hand, I made excellent muffins this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. this color looks so beautiful on you, on me it's not that great but i still love wearing it occasionally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually lent it to my coworker because she liked it so much. I wonder how it will look on her skintone - she has more of an olive tone to her hands. I can totally see this color not suiting everyone unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete