Monday, July 4, 2011

Capri Coral

Boy, did I enjoy my long weekend. Thunderstorms, kayaking, family... It was fabulous! It's been a while since I've had a weekend that was out of the ordinary.

I'm posting today to share a new favorite of mine: Borghese's Capri Coral. It's a bright red/orange shade. A true coral in my opinion. This is two coats with Seche Vite. Excuse the thumb mess.




The color was very hard to capture on camera. But it's a very red coral. It's definitely not a classic red though - it pulls towards the orange. As usual for me, the Borghese formula was excellent with this polish.

May I show you a little haul of mine?



I'm wearing Naked right now. I'll update with pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I've never purchased any of the Borghese nail polishes, but I think I literally have to buy that color. Orangey reds are like...my favorite colors ever. Love it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful color! You must get it. Do you have Borghese in the States?

    ReplyDelete