Friday, June 24, 2011

Uh oh, Deborah Lippmann, you've got me under your wing...

Um yeah, I went back to that local shop. And came back with some Pop Life!


And Cake hand lotion.

I quite like the hand lotion. It's definitely not sticky, it absorbs quickly and it smells really nice. It's quite a sweet smell though, so for people who don't like vanilla-ish smells, beware. Hopefully this will work better than my other hand lotions which include the Vaseline brand ones, and Avene, which flatly sucks.

Here are pictures of the polish. It's beautiful.


It's very pink without being too bright. It's definitely not what I would call neon. It's strange - it looks like a soft pink in some lights and way brighter in others. Definitely a staple in my collection.



The closest polish I have to this is Essie Jumpin Junkanoo. But Jumpin Junkanoo has very subtle shimmer and Pop Life does not.
I am also in love with the Deborah Lippmann formula. It dries super quickly to a jelly and very hard formula. Thus, the wearability is excellent. I'm definitely a fan. Next on my list are Bad Romance, Lara's Theme, Glitter in the Air, Bitches Brew, Don't Tell Mama... And that's just on the top of my head. I may have a new found addiction. 


Billie, taking a nap after she threw the blanket from my bed on the floor. Kool and klassy as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment