Saturday, June 25, 2011

Borghese again!

Hi all! Happy Saturday night. I'm spending an excellent night with the hunny, blogging whilst he's playing a video game. We also watched The Sixth Sense since I had never seen it before. I liked it a lot! Bruce Willis was pretty awesome in his prime.

Moving on. Here's Borghese's Stellar Notte.


 

If the bottle looks small, it's because it's a mini! The polish is gorgeous. It has flashes of green and purple but still has a gunmetal feel to it. Seems like it could be similar to Chanel's Black Pearl if it didn't have the purple flash in it - the purple flash isn't too strong though. The shimmer is very small which gives it a flawless application. This is two thin coats and Seche Vite topcoat. I can't speak highly enough of Borghese - not one polish I have of theirs is a dud. I think I have about 5 by now... and counting because it's on SALE this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment