Saturday, March 12, 2011

Asian Unicorns

How cool is this?

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/09/17/laos.asian.unicorn.saola/index.html?iref=obinsite

How crazy is it that we're still on the hunt for species we're not even sure exists! Poor creature though - being kept in captivity like that. It looks in rough shape in the picture.

Here's my little muffin of love. We call her "the bitch" because she's a really spastic cat. She's very noisy too. Often at around 5am when I still have a couple hours left of sleep. Hence "the bitch" moniker.


She even poops just for you when you come visit. Seriously, every time someone comes and visits, she poops. And since I have a small apartment, and the little box is in the living room, and she's quite stinky, it's pretty unbearable. I'm sure you'll hear a lot about her in this blog.

In other news, my nails are wearing Nevermore by OPI from the Go Goth collection. I picked the mini set at a local hair salon - which was a pretty random thing to have in stock since it came out a year ago.

Excuse the cuticles. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a hardcore cuticle picker. I can't help it. It was hard to photograph this color - it's more blue in some light and purple in others. I hear it's the same as OPI Ink.

Next will be this little gem of Joe Fresh Twilight. I hate the Twilight saga/movies/books with a passion and I find it really hard not to think of it when I look at this polish. Almost impossible. But the color seemed worth it I suppose and it made it's way home from Superstore with me.

Flakies!

Just came back from seeing The Adjustment Bureau. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting honestly. And who can resist John Slattery. That man is handsome! And he may be way to old for me but he's on my list. Only if he's not a smoker in real life unlike his character in Mad Men. Smoky men is ew.

Until next time, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment